Life can be difficult but hard work and perseverance always pays off.
• Spending two years as a child in refugee camp in India.
• Living hand to mouth in Pakistan during my teen years.
• Admission in medical school thanks to Government scholarships
• Arriving in England for training in surgery in my twenties
• Becoming Fellow of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh.
• Coming to America in 1995 for further higher education.
• Completing rigorous residency and fellowship training in Surgery in New York.
• Editing a textbook on surgery, 5 book chapters and 22 research papers.
• Serving the underprivileged in rural New Mexico.
• Settling into private practice of Colon & Rectal Surgery in Houston.
• Nearly thirty thousand surgical procedures, many more lives touched.
It took many years but God is Gracious!